Terms & Conditions

 

Terms and Conditions

A Service fee of 20$ per day is not included, and will be applied for every reservation once it is confirmed. A non refundable 30% of the full amount will be charged upon booking. The remaining 70% will be charged 14 days before arrival and is non-refundable. 

-Number of people allowed in the room have to match the reservation. every extra person will be a 25$ charge per day.
-Complains of excessive noise are subject to expulsion of the property and 500$ fee for parties. 
-Smoking or Vaping in the rooms is subject to expulsion of the property 250$ penalty.


ADA Requirement

Wheelchair accessible rooms available!